Membership in the Miniature Book Society, Inc., is open to all who have an interest in miniature books. In addition, our Facebook page and a Yahoo discussion group offers a chance to meet and mingle online with fellow members and non-members around the world. *
• MBS Newsletter; 3 issues a year
• Annual MBS membership directory
• Annual MBS book exhibition catalog
• Web page listing and links for dealers, printers, binders and publishers
• Invitation to annual conclave
• Email updates about MBS-related news
• A miniature book published by MBS (not done every year)
Payments are accepted in US dollars only, by personal or business check, bank draft or postal money order.
* The MBS Facebook page and discussion groups are not to be used for selling books or as a political platform.
To join MBS:
If you would like to submit membership form and payment online, go below and select the appropriate membership level. Please note that for members who elect to pay online will be charged an additional $3 to cover credit card transaction fees. If you wish to send in your payment by check (and avoid the credit card processing fee), please fill out and print the membership form here, check the membership level, and send with appropriate payment to:
Membership Coordinator, MBS
178 Brewster Street
San Francisco CA 94110-5304
NOTE: The membership year runs from January 1 to December 31 of each year. (If you join after our annual Grand Conclave, you will be considered a member for the following year.)
You can also purchase a gift certificate here.